watermarble step-by-step...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitochka

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, this is a much clear instruction.

luv 'n' hugs
christi
x

smiler13334 said:
Great minds think a like Vitochka. Mind you good idea putting it into a new thread so we can get to it quicker! Have you tried the watermarbleing?

:) ...I have tried...but it wasn't a good rezult at all :o ..so I'll keep trying :)

Just tried this...its really difficult. Ended up with nail polish everywhere. Couldn't we get the same result by putting two colours on to the nail and then swirling them about? Or does that look completely different?

andrelax said:
Just tried this...its really difficult. Ended up with nail polish everywhere. Couldn't we get the same result by putting two colours on to the nail and then swirling them about? Or does that look completely different?

not shure :rolleyes: ...I guess it is more or less the same..I've seen watermarbling nail art only in photos,& still can't get the right rezult in the reality...
...but anyway,average marbling(sorry if I use this word incorrectly,still have some difficulties with english :o )...so, average marbling effect much esear to do & looks great either..isn't it?! :rolleyes: :)

Just had a go at the water marbling...what a nightmare:Scared:. I used my creative polishes but found that it didnt spread like in the picture on the instructions posted? And some of the varnish fell to the bottom in little balls (too heavy I think).
When I put the tip in it came out as a thick blob???
Any one got any suggestions as I would like to try again but need a bit more direction. Also does the cup need to be a certain size?

Thanks

Hi, check the temp of the water, it needs to be room temp for the polish to spread properly.
I do use my creative polishes but if I were you, I wouldnt waste those until you get 'the knack'.
Dont hold the polish brush too high above the cup or the polish will hit the bottom.
Dont think cup-size matters (sure theres a joke in there somewhere) but personally I usually use the plastic custard tart trays...you know like My Kip apple tart containers.
I then chuck em when they get glooped up.
Hth.

Thanx for tha Glo, I was using warm water, didnt even consider that. I was using one of those candle holders to put it in. Going to go and try again in a bit

Latest posts

Back