wax collars??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Just got my new hive wax machine, the mini one. But i am so connfused about the protective collars. HOw do i place that on my machine. It doesnt seem to fit. The container which will hold the wax seems to be little bigger for it to slip through. Do you think that the collars may be of the wrong size (even though it came with the box???)

Does anyone else use this or use the same wax heater? I am intrigued......:rolleyes:

i have the same problem actually! i end up ripping mine a little bit to get it to fit!

Does the insert of the wax pot your using come out ?

If so take it out ........place the wax collar on....... then place the insert back into the pot.

If not yep tear a bit to make it slide over easy.

HtH

XX J XX

I would imagine you either take the metal container out, place the collar on and then put container back in, or ifs it the ones with the pots of wax, place collar on first, then put in pot (?) xx

Well i don't know about dynamite, but i take the inner pot out, then try and put the pot through the collar, but it's still too big for the collars... so as i said before i just rip mine a bit till it fits.

Do they come in large & small sizes over your way ?
Maybe that could be the problem - Small collar on large pot ?

Best to ask where you purchase, what wax collars will fit which wax pots.

XX J XX

i got wax collars with my babyliss satin smooth heater

i must say i have never actually use them

Is yours a wax pot where you just pop the pot of wax in the heater (ie still in it's pot, not pored into the heater)? If so try slipping the wax collar onto the actual pot of wax, it should fit perfectly snug to catch any drips.

Thanks guys for getting back to me.

Hive only have one size that suppose to fit the smallest mini wax heater and for the large ones they have a seperate white plastic drip collar for that.

I have tried different ways tofit the collar but it seemslike i will have to rip abit on the side so that the pot containing wax can slide right through to the heater.

Thanks everyone. Love ya all lots!!!:hug:

Have you tried slipping the wax collar over the bottom of the pot of wax and pulling it up so it sits just under the lip of the screw top. This is how they should work hun. If they don't do this take them back to your wholesalers and ask for an explanation.

okey dokey will query them about it. Thanks again!xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back