Wax first or massage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nishi85

Reaction score
hi geeks

I have a client booked in that has booked a was for her arms legs and underarms and bikini. she has also booked to have her nails and a massage done.

what would you guys do first? Wax or massage? ill be doing the nails first.

thanks in advance! :)

I would say end with the relaxing treatment…….however………..I would be worried about what kind of oils you'll be using that might aggravate the waxed skin. It could also sting a bit. If you can, get her to come on two different days so she really relax and

I think personally I'd like my massage last just to feel all relaxed x

I second Kim :) You really shouldn't do waxing and massage together as you could cause your Client harm! xx

hi ladies thanks for your replies. this is what i was thinking - as kim said. the problem is she works away and would be away for a while. she can only book in for tomorrow as im fully booked other days and she is busy when i have availability! she said she may not have her legs waxed so thats not too bad but the arms would still be a problem i guess. ill be using almond oil.

ill have to discuss it with her tomorrow. thanks againxxx

You could massage the waxed areas with after wax! And just apply a lighter pressure!

I remember when I was young totally ignoring my own advice and I waxed by brows then had a facial immediately after by a rep from a skincare company. I had to pretend everything was ok whilst it felt like she was pouring acid on my face.

Nothing terrible will happen but she could end up feeling sore. x

Hiya! You could do her nails and waxing and offer her a back neck and shoulder massage? Then u are avoiding the waxed areas :) from a clients point of view, i would be more than happy with that alternative :)

I know it has been said, but yes, I would not do massage and waxing on the same day. Especially if she is sensitive to waxing too. x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use the Perron Rigot jasmine oil for waxing and use this to remove any sticky bits after waxing so maybe use something like that to massage with? I've not done it before but just a suggestion xx

Latest posts

Back