Wax pot disaster!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDmakeup

Reaction score
I've just dug out my wax pot to find that it had been tilted and the wax has gone everywhere! Luckily it's sat in a plastic box so the only things covered are the box and the pot but really it's all over the pot. Any tips on best ways to clean it up? I'm at it with my wax equipment cleaner just now but it's not really helping. Any ideas?

snap!! ive just dropped my HD wax pot all over the treatment room floor!! Any advice would be great!

If you turn it on and get it hot then you will find it should be easier with your wax cleaner and some wax strips and couch roll. I also use solvent to clean the outside of my wax heaters.

Good luck.. jack

Something similar happened to me aswell. Took me ages to clean. Heat it up like previously advised, get rid of as much wax as u can using wooden spatulas, and I used an old flannel to clean the rest up soaked in baby oil xxx

same thing happens to me all the time!!!
just got my wax equipment cleaner bottle stuck in the actual wax pot. :( how ime gonna sort that out i have no idea!

i use boiling water for mine coz i have a tool box to keep mine in, but lots of spatulas and bed roll and it'l be fine :) x

Thanks everybody! I'm going to try heating it up and take it from there.

Hey like previously said try warming the pot and scraping most of the wax of with spatula then using white spirit is amazing! Can't tell u how good it is to remove the wax of floor, wax pots, tables everything really. Just make sure you don't use it inside the wax pot itself xx

Surgical Spirit is brilliant! Gets wax off everything !!!

Latest posts

Back