Wax pot question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigglyb4ll

Reaction score
Hi! I've not long been waxing and use a 'just wax' heater which u put the tubs of warm wax in and are interchangeable, but I've had a client ask for hypoallergenic wax and I've found this one...

Buy Cirpil Cristal Ocan with strips 800 Gr. Tin from Beauty Express

But I'm not sure if I can use it in my heater?
Sorry it's a daft question!!

Can anyone help?
Thanks xx

Do you know the capacity of your heater?

I have a hive 1000cc heater and the Perron Rigot (Cristal Ocean) tins fit in there.

I would think if your heater fits in regular tubs of wax, it'll be fine.

PS, once you use this wax, you will probably fall in love with it - it's amazing.

Thanks, I've heard great things so I'm quite excited!! :D :D

The tubs I use are 450g :(
I think it's gonna be too small.
Best I look into a new wax pot! Lol xx

Just double check the size of your wax heater as the PR tins are all 800g and need a 1000cc size heater. A lot of the just wax heaters are only 500cc.
Its a lot of hassle to try and decant the cristal ocean into a smaller wax bucket.
Hope you get it sorted.

Jack

The tubs I use are 450g :(
I think it's gonna be too small.
Best I look into a new wax pot! Lol xx
I think BE have some of the 1000cc heaters on sale.. take a look and see.

Ooh fab, thank you! Xx

Me again!!
Does the cc mean the actual size?!
Aargh I'm being really dumb!! I like the look of this heater

Buy the 1000cc Waxing Pot Heater

But the wax that goes with it seems to be all small so not sure if the 800g pots will fit?
Please can someone help as I really need to get one ordered but can't really afford £100 for the PR one :(

Yes the 800g tins of wax fit perfectly the 1000cc heaters. PR sell empty 800g tins if you want to use the heater for non strip wax as well.

Jack

I have this wax pot and I found Babyliss Pro Satin Smooth removable insert pots fit mine, I bought mine from Capital, hth x

Latest posts

Back