Wax Trainer Req Urgently in Scotland for 2 people in Eyebrow Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmo100

Reaction score
Hi - I am looking for a waxing trainer to train myself and another person in eyebrow waxing - we have done the waxing courses but really want to brush up on this - I am looking for someone preferable central Scotland (were half way between Edinburgh and Glasgow maybe a half or full day asap - If anyone can help please let me know :)

I am coming up to Perth to hold Berins classes soon,
dates are yet to be finalised but we are looking at back end of August if that helps

hi im not a trainer but qualified . would be willing to help send me a message

Hi Ladies - PM's you both :)

I dbe interested in the berins training

Can you pm me details once you have them

LOL this thread is beginning to read like some sort of Eastern block spy diary..is there a secrete code someone could PM me :eek::lol::lol::lol:

LOL this thread is beginning to read like some sort of Eastern block spy diary..is there a secrete code someone could PM me :eek::lol::lol::lol:

NO :lol::lol::lol:

I dbe interested in the berins training

Can you pm me details once you have them

As soon as i have details i will let you know :hug:

without accredited training I dont think there will be many insurance companies that will cover you...Collin and Louby are both Trainers with Berins and Kim Lawless trains with Peron Rigot. Both companies and trainers are great and run accredited courses. some colleges will also run short wax courses too. not sure who else runs accredited courses up here...Im in Livingston and apart from college I have done some training with Kim who is fab

hth

LindaC xx

Last edited:
without accredited training I dont think there will be many insurance companies that will cover you...Collin and Louby are both Trainers with Berins and Kim Lawless trains with Peron Rigot. Both companies and trainers are great and run accredited courses. some colleges will also run short wax courses too. not sure who else runs accredited courses up here...Im in Livingston and apart from college I have done some training with Kim who is fab

hth

LindaC xx

No one mentioned a accredited course, did they? They just want to refresh their memories

No one mentioned a accredited course, did they? They just want to refresh their memories

Im sorry I thought it was training they were looking for...my mistake

LindaC xx

If I'm correct, you mean you're a qulaified waxer but only covered basic brows on your course, so would like to brush up on your skills?

I have accredited Brow Design courses but these cover more that basic brows. If that is more than you're looking for, can you tell us what problems you have in particular with brows and we can help you on here.

Hi - thanks for the replys - got it sorted now !:Grope:

Latest posts

Back