Waxing ~ Aftercare Lotion Sachets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
does anyone know of any company that provides waxing aftercare lotion in sachets?

I get little sealable 'grip' bags from ebay and pump aloe vera into these. I always have done, never had any sort of problem. you just need to make sure its sealed properly and tell the client to e careful with it! although they are pretty robust!

apart from that ellissons do small tubes of after wax lotion.

x

I get little sealable 'grip' bags from ebay and pump aloe vera into these. I always have done, never had any sort of problem. you just need to make sure its sealed properly and tell the client to e careful with it! although they are pretty robust!

apart from that ellissons do small tubes of after wax lotion.

x
what a great idea i have some small sealable grip bags in the drawers but never thought of using them for after wax, the size i have is the ones you get rhinestones i hope they are big enough. i will use these tomorrow as i have a client for leg wax and bikini so i will give her one to take home
thanks for this Katelisa

they are the same size i use. 1x2inches i think.

I use salon systems aloe vera gel in a pump, and it holds about ten pumps! lol. which is PLENTY for a bikini, about 4 applications there!

I only give it for facial waxing and bikini tho. no where else is as sensitive as these areas so doesnt really need it! and i dont give it to all clients. just if they are looking very red or are a first timer.

thanks for your replies!
i was looking through the beauty express catalogue last night and noticed that they have mini tubes of Witch Hazel or Aloe Vera for only £1.50 each so think i may get some of these

xx

thanks for your replies!
i was looking through the beauty express catalogue last night and noticed that they have mini tubes of Witch Hazel or Aloe Vera for only £1.50 each so think i may get some of these

xx

I used to sell the sterex ones, but to make a decent profit you need to sell them for at least £2.50. well people can buy larger tubes of aloe vera from health stores for not much more than that.

I did sell a few though!

xx

i wanted something to hand out to clients with their aftercare sheet, these tubes looked cute! i was going to charge for them....maybe i'll keep looking for places that sell small tubes/sachets so i can see what my options are!!

I give my clients a sachet of the australian bodycare body or face lotion after waxing.

You can buy bags of them, australianbodycare.com

i give my clients a tiny pot of after wax lotion to take home and refill them after each treatment

the pots are from www.thenailcompany.com £2.50 for six 5ml pots

Latest posts

Back