Waxing Assignment - Can anyone help me out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Hi

I have a waxing assignment due in next week. Have only had one 1/2 day at this I am on a 16 week course for Level 2 Beauty.

I have some questions and the answers are basically in my manual that I have read - but I am not finding them detailed enough and would not be happy handing in such short answers.

I have a question... Name 2 skin disorders that are a contra indication of waxong and describe why they can not be treated. (Apart from Dermatits)..

I have a list of contra indications - but not each individual skin disorder - I just have skin disease/disorder as one contra indication.

Is there any books out there that are more detailed or can any1 help?

Thanks x

Thank u, I will take a look x

Hi Hunny,
Alot of this is just common sense, ( nothing ment by that).
IE.
You can't safely wax over open wounds, scar tissue, moles, exma(spelling), cold sores, acne (face/body), spider veins etc.
Anything that is visable on the skin and anything that the client tells you in your client consult BEFORE starting waxing.
good luck with the course..

Thanks for your reply.

I am finding most answers are common sense. But I have no knowledge of any of the subjects as yet. It is just a basic handout i have with some info on it. So i would rather research the net to find some in depth answers and therefore gain more knowledge.

I am sure it wil all become 2nd nature as the course goes on.

Thanks for your reply. x

Latest posts

Back