Waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppy-red

Reaction score
Would like to expand a bit on my waxing skills, can anyone recommend a good 1 day waxing course please, based in London, ideally a weekend day and not hugely costly.

Thanks

Our wax queen Kim runs courses in Upminster (just a tube ride away) ... here's the link to her website:

WAXING TRAINING

Thanks will look, just to add to that im based in deepest darkest south London, so Sussex, Kent are easily accessable to.

Thanks will look, just to add to that im based in deepest darkest south London, so Sussex, Kent are easily accessable to.
Sometimes to get the best training, it is worth making the journey. In any case, you are very lucky Upminster is very easy for you to get to.

Hi hun, i now jen on here is offering accredited courses and she has been trained by lori from the states and has been a trainer for some time, i think there course prices are quite reasonable, pm her i am sure she will help out hun. I am hopeing to be training with them in oct so u never no we could end up training together. Baggsy i wax u first lol:lol:xxxxx

Hi hun, i now jen on here is offering accredited courses and she has been trained by Lori from the states and has been a trainer for some time, i think there course prices are quite reasonable, pm her i am sure she will help out hun. I am hoping to be training with them in oct so u never no we could end up training together. Baggsy i wax u first lol:lol:xxxxx

sorry to step in here but feel the need to do so:hug:

Yes our courses have just been accredited and yes our trainers are currently being "groomed"in all aspects of training utilising the brand in question.

Lori will be finalising the "grooming" process when she is over so we will not be running any accredited courses until after October.

I would highly recommend that you follow up the suggested route and contact Kim directly as she is a most capable trainer :hug:

Again sorry to butt in but thought it was needed:hug:

Thanks, everyone

I am checking out the wax queen courses which look very very good! seen that The beauty academy do a course to, anyone been on that?

These at the moment are my top two, any other suggestions before i get booked.

Help is very much appreciated by the way.

Colin, I heard Lori is demoing at PB north is that right? also any idea how long after October your looking to start these courses?

Its so hard trying to decide!!!!!

I have just completed a waxibg course in Guildford and I am new to beauty after being made redundant, in training we did not use surgical spirit but I hvae this i my started pack, this may sound a stupid question but what is it used for ???

I have just completed a waxibg course in Guildford and I am new to beauty after being made redundant, in training we did not use surgical spirit but I hvae this i my started pack, this may sound a stupid question but what is it used for ???

You can pre-cleanse the skin with surgical spirit (although not the face as it's too harsh) but it's more than likely it is to clean the equipment with.

Collin, I heard Lori is demoing at PB north is that right? also any idea how long after October your looking to start these courses?

She is indeed and from there will be travelling to Birmingham to do a full two days introduction and advanced training (assisted by our own trainers.)
From lessons learnt here we will commence training courses within dedicated Eva's Esthetic's accredited training academies throughout the UK starting November 2008.

HTH :hug:

yeah the surgical spirit is for cleaning around your wax pot wirh etc hun , as i used it for this purpose on my course hth

Lori the waxing queen is doing a 1 day seminar followed by a 1 day workshop in Birmingham after the Gmex show. This is an exclusive. Info is on the BeautybyCalandra website under news. Limited places!!:idea:

Latest posts

Back