waxing courses in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catznailz

Reaction score
Hi
Just wonderin if any of u know of any waxing courses in Ireland.
Any replies appreciated.

Hey Hun, Where abouts in Ireland are you? I'm just about finished my ITEC Waxing course. (exam next weeks so fingers crossed!) I did it with Nail and Beauty in Swords.
I found it really good, its a ten week course based over evenings.
Check out
Home : Nail And Beauty -

hth x

Hi
Just wonderin if any of u know of any waxing courses in Ireland.
Any replies appreciated.

As far as i remember Creative Nail Academy were starting to do waxing courses also, they are based out in Fashion City, off Junction 9 of M50.

Hi there....I too would love to do a refresher course in waxing and any courses that I have found are based in Dublin....why o why cant these courses be a little closer to the munster area and not a 3 hour journey each way lol !!!! Dont mind the 3 hours to get there, its the 3 hours home again that kills me:D

ya Dublin is a bit out of the way for me too, im also in the munster area, Co.Tipp.
Good luck with your exams Abbi and thanks for the info girls.

Catznails do you get Irish Beauty Magazine?
They have loads of waxes and courses and suppliers advertised there that you could try?Plus articles and general good info.
I can give you contact details for them if you need-let me know?
That may help.

in the salon i work in we use carrig brady wax and its fantastic ,it does waxing courses and its based in the south of ireland but im not sure where, hope this helps

Latest posts

Back