Waxing courses in Lincoln

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopkica

Reaction score
Ive recently moved up from Essex to Lincoln and need to find a good waxing course.

Sallys do one but you have to purchase their product to do the course which im not overly keen on.

Anyone know of anymore in Lincoln, ive done a search but there doesnt seem to be any salons that offer this?

Thanks in advance
Carly
xx

If you can wait for training, Lori Nestore will be in the UK this year.

Wow that's great news, the waxing queen is coming to town! When and where????? Please let me know ASAP I want to book on X

Hiya,

We are not in Lincoln, but we are an hour down the road in Nottingham.... Not sure if that is any help?
We run Male and Female Intimate waxing courses and advanced body waxing courses.
:biggrin:

Hi there

Sorry for my late reply everyone.

How ,uch do you charge for the course in Nottingham?? And ooooooooo when and where does the waxing queen arrive?

Thanks

Carly xx

Hi there

Sorry for my late reply everyone.

How ,uch do you charge for the course in Nottingham?? And ooooooooo when and where does the waxing queen arrive?

Thanks

Carly xx

Hi Carly

Most of our courses generally cost £200 (incl. VAT). The next female intimate course we are running in Nottingham will be on Monday 8th April, if you are interested? Feel free to PM, email or call us about this. Training School | Waxing Salon nkd ( )

Hope to hear from you or see you soon!

Latest posts

Back