Waxing courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazzlingDetails

Reaction score
Hi everyone...
Can anyone recommend a reputable company to train with regards waxing??? I've googled and googled but the only ones in my area don't seem much cop!!! - I live in Hull and can't afford to travel very far afield
I'd really like to train with a private brand as opposed to Salon Services as I've heard they're pants...
Any help would be very much appreciated xxx

Look into Kim Lawless training :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gateways for normal waxing. The beauty guru for intimate- the beauty guru is amazing!
If you want her details pm me and I'll email you x

Have a look at the beautytrix web site they do one to one training in your area with strip and non strip wax and the trainer might be able to travel to do the training at your venue 😃

Sorry to jump on this thread, I've done all my training through salon services, thee not expensive and very good quality trainers! Deffo recommend them x

Would also love suggestions, am in Dublin (but willing to travel a bit for a good course) x

For intimate waxing I've trained with Kim Lawless. Really enjoyed the course. I'm sure that she travels all over to teach her method :)

Latest posts

Back