Waxing Disaster!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinead

Reaction score
Hi,

Got my legs waxed yesterday, but noticed one of them is peeling and is quite red and a bit sore and tender. Its all patchy where it has peeled, can i get this to go down as I am going on holidays on Saturday morning, and want to know how i can get my legs back to normal please help!

Thanks

An aloe vera based moisturiser will help your legs, use it 3 or 4 times a day or more if you can be bothered too,
was the wax too hot and did the therapist apply a thin layer of oil before the wax ?

Yep, almost sure she applied the oil, the wax wasnt too hot, but i did notice she went over the same spots a few times, as it was hot and stung when she reapplied it to the same spot.

I will be doing it every 5 mins if I have to over the next few days just hope it goes down before I go on holidays!

Thanks so much! :)

Yep, almost sure she applied the oil, the wax wasnt too hot, but i did notice she went over the same spots a few times, as it was hot and stung when she reapplied it to the same spot.

I will be doing it every 5 mins if I have to over the next few days just hope it goes down before I go on holidays!

Thanks so much! :)

That was probably what caused it then. You cant wax over the same area too many times as it will lift the skin off.
Next time tell the therapist if it stings or was too hot hun. We would rather our clients tell us than make them uncomfortable :hug: xxx

Ah i had a friend of a friend do it who has just compleeted her course, well so she told me! Didnt want to be rude and try tell her how to do it, but i'll know next time!

Thanks for all the replies girls
x

hope it gets better before your holiday. Have a great time. x

Latest posts

Back