Quantcast

Waxing how many.....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

effie

Reaction score
I've recently done a waxing course and when reading back through course paperwork they have the amount of strips you should use for each area ie half leg 4 strips is that a realistic amount to stick by or just a guide ?

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
Use what you need to and dont worry so much about what the quantity and you will find as you become more experienced that you will use a lot less..

Also depends on the type of wax you use, how thickly you apply etc... I use two types of strip wax and find that the cream based ones uses more strips than the other one.

Also IMO I find the thinner the strip the better for picking up and I use less. I use the extra thin strips from Salons Direct , try both thickness and see which one you prefer.

Good luck and hope it all goes okay

lila22

Reaction score
I use to use loads of wax strips when I first started waxing but use less now, I guess I thought a new wax strip each time would work better 😳
No set rules I guess just as the other person said have a play with different ones ect and see which is best for you, it will all fall in to place then, Good luck and happy waxing :) x x

beautybyK

Reaction score
I use as many as it takes really. I have only just qualified though but I find a huge difference in how many I use now compared to at the start of the year. I've probably got it down to about 6 for half leg but I am sure it is meant to be 4.

Latest posts