Waxing legs on a pregnant lady?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
Hi there

One of my friend is about 7 months pregnant and I've said I'll wax her legs for her. My mobile couch only lays flat and having had 3 kids myself I know there's prob no chance she can lay on it. I could put some pillows on it I guess. My main concern is the back of her legs, any suggestions? I thought maybe doing as much as I can from the front and then laying her on her side?

Caroline xxx

Do the fronts as normal but turn her calves so that you can wax a lot of the back from the front. That way, she can turn onto her side for you to do the backs as there won't be much to do.

Thank u Kim, what a speedy response!! Caroline xx

Do the fronts as normal but turn her calves so that you can wax a lot of the back from the front. That way, she can turn onto her side for you to do the backs as there won't be much to do.
I agree with Kim totally,
I wax a lot of pregnant ladies and find if you do 60/70% from the front your client will only be on their side for a short while.
I also adjusted the legs, one on top of the other and swap if you know what I mean ?!!, just so you dont have to turn them onto their other side. :)

I now have belly pillows which are marjority used for massage but i do incorporate them into my waxing treatments for comfort.
HTH xx

Latest posts

Back