Waxing obsession!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknfluffy

Reaction score
I think i am maybe slightly warped in the head, I have a stupid obsession with waxing, I love it, I get so excited when Im off to wax a client, and I dont get this with any other treatment! I have finally just placed an order for my Hive multi mini system (to replace my warm wax pot & spat - a nightmare when mobile!) and stocked up on euroblond, oh and 8 different roller cartridge types to try ... and I cannot sleep 'Im so excited! This coming from the girl who only 3 months ago was absoloutly terrified at the prospect of a simple eyebrow wax!
My hubby says its not healthy to have such an obsession with inflicting pain!!!

Whats everyone else's favourite treatment? Do we all still get that little kid in a candy shop feeling when browsing the suppliers websites?

Absolutely! Otherwise I would not be doing beauty :) my 'obsession' is shellac, by far my favourite treatment! And I love looking online at s2 at all the different glitters, foils anything I can add to my equipment lol. Even if info to capital for bits and bobs I'm like a little kid in a sweet shop lol x

Latest posts

Back