waxing or tinting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_n_fluffy0

Reaction score
I'm planning on training to do both waxing and eyelash/brow tinting. But due to cost I'm doing one in the summer and one in the autum. Which do you find is more populer? The quicker I make some money off them the quicker I can do my next course.

waxing waxing waxing!!! especially since summer is coming and everyone wants waxing as soon as they realise they will have some flesh on show or going on hols. plus i find waxing very profitable - considering the cost of a pot of wax and how many clients you get out of it!!

tori xx

Oh most definitely waxing whatever the weather but especially in summer!
Everyone I know in the industry says they generate the most money from waxing.

There are endless body parts to wax for men and women, lol.

Everyone needs a wax, but not everyone needs tinting.

Good luck for your course :green:

I'm planning on training to do both waxing and eyelash/brow tinting. But due to cost I'm doing one in the summer and one in the autum. Which do you find is more populer? The quicker I make some money off them the quicker I can do my next course.

I find both treatments very popular but waxing brings in much more money.

Please be aware though that it takes time to get your confidence and speed up so it wont be an overnight money earner.HTH

Thank you, I'm going to look into getting the waxing one first then :)

waxing waxing waxing!!! especially since summer is coming and everyone wants waxing as soon as they realise they will have some flesh on show or going on hols. plus i find waxing very profitable - considering the cost of a pot of wax and how many clients you get out of it!!

tori xx

i could not have put it better myself

I don't offer tinting, but I can tell you that waxing is very popular with my clients..... and is a very lucrative service.

if its one or the other definately waxing as there are so many treatments you can offer, try to take up tinting when you can though, especially with eye treatments alot of people like to combine the two, i.e- brow and lash tint and eyebrow shape x

Latest posts

Back