Waxing training-all in one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I want to train in waxing, but it seems that I would have to do a beginners course and then an intimate course to be able to do full hair removal on females.
Does anyone know of anyone that does an all in one course?
I have looked at Kim Lawless' site and am liking her course, but this still only includes bikini line and I would need to do another course to cover full hair removal.
I would just rather do it all at the same time than split up into two courses, but obviously not pay twice-iykwim.
Im in Saltdean near Brighton

Thanks all
x

I think you are being a bit naive. Waxing takes practice and there is a lot more to learn than just removing hair. You need to learn the health and safety, contra-indications, contra-actions, etc.

I think you are lucky that you have not found anywhere which teaches an 'all in one' course of the type you want. You would be wasting your money that is for sure and you wouldn't digest all the information you would be given if it was all provided at once.

Do the beginners course and then take further class(es) as necessary to make you a great waxer.

Kimmi is one of the best waxing instructors around and her prospectus is as it is to help therapists gain the most out of her courses.

Bear in mind too that you get what you pay when it comes to education and training so please don't opt for the quickest or cheapest!

Good luck!:hug:

Thanks for your comment although I dont believe I am being naive.
I have done many courses and know that practice plays a large part after undertaking the course.
I simply wanted to train all at the same time, not necessarily all in one day and then go away and practice, practice, practice.

A lot of intimate waxing courses want you to have 6-12 months of waxing experience first.
It would be a hell of a lot to learn in a one day course.
I honestly can't think of any training places that incorporate basic waxing and intimate waxing on the same course.
I know Kim won't expect you to have to wait 6-12 months inbetween courses but you will have to do 2 courses nonetheless.

Your right Angelica, I have been scouring the net and there is not a course that incorporates the two, which is fine-just thought I would ask.
This is definitely what I will do as well as investing in the 'Whole Ball of Wax' dvd as all you geeks cannot seem to give it enough praise.:)
x

Latest posts

Back