Waxing young girls eyebrows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful Serenity

Reaction score
Hi. I have a client who's 8 year old daughter is very dark haired. She wants just the middle of her daughters eyebrows wax regular, due to the daughter getting a complex due to other children at school point this issue out.
My Qs is, Is this ok to do & will it in anyway make the issue worse once pubity hits? Many thanks.

The first thing you need to do is check with your insurance company to ensure they would cover you for someone that age.

That did cross my mind. Thank you, I will do that. They are a friends of mine but even so?

Yeah I'd definitely check with your insurer. If they're ok with it I'd do it. Kids are cruel!

Thank you. My concern also was whether it would make any dif to the hair growth when it came to puberty? I'm guessing not. I'm sure it can only make it better. I know lip waxing comes back worse
Many thanks.

I would expect the hair will be fine even if dark. Starting waxing younger would mean she will reap the benefits as she gets older. As with any hormone changes the hair structure will change but you'll have to roll with it. I hope your insurance will cover it for her sake however if it is someone you know personally and parent is happy then... Why not :) x

The insurance check is paramount and as for if it will make the hair growth worse I don't think so! As long as it's only the middle, at such a young age I wouldn't touch the rest unless it's the strays that will never be part of her shape

Definitely check with your insurance.
I do believe the earlier we start waxing the better the results in the long run.
I have been waxing my daughters' eyebrows since about 8. My older 11 year old is now having her underarms done as well. All her friends are shaving and having horrible stubble to deal with where as my kid has white fluff that you can't even see.
I do have a few clients that bring their young daughters in for a brow clean up however I have never charged them for it.
Getting rid of their unibrow costs me nothing and their parent is grateful and each is a very loyal client now.

Latest posts

Back