waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!!!!:eek:
If there were 2 Therapists there should be NO excuse of leaving not even one hair let alone a few! That's really bad!
i would go back and ask them to re-do it. If a client i waxed came back and said i left a patch i would would be really apolagetic and re-wax it- no problem. But the therapists should have checked their work and you should of too before you left the treatment room.
Hand on heart no client has come back to me with patches i've left.If they were professional there should of been just one therapist not two- unbelieveable- it must of been embarrasing for you. i would never do that to a client.

good luck next time

hi it took about 20 mins plus im still really red and it dosent feel smooth it feels like i shaved and u get that stubble feeling is this right plus, i look like a plucked chicken:cry: how long till it goes down, plus still a bit sore thinkin i might go somewhere else next time .
No you should be nice and smooth.Sounds like a lot have snapped off.

its still really sore plus it looks horrible its got little black dots which is the hair that feels like stubble im really upset it looks worse than when i shaved i might just start shaving again it dosent feel sexy it makes me feel horrible defo when i look down

Im feeling your pain. :cry: i would recommend for you to re-grow it again- the last thing you want to do is go through that again if your in pain to be honest. if you were anywhere near me i would invite you to my salon and i would work my magic (and make you feel sexy again)! FOR FREE- to be honest they were not professional. Re-grow the hair for a 4 weeks sothat you should get a clean smooth finish no matter what and go to another salon with good recomendation and reputation and ask questions about the therapist on how long shes done this for.

good luck

i'm sorry to hear you have been a victim of waxing disaters. i can't believe they had 2 therapists, i have never in my career heard of this. I reckon one of em was showing the other how to do it without telling you. if the wax was that bad they obviously aren't very experianced. You defo should of said something at the time, but whats done is done. Ring the salon and ask to speak to the manager, tell them what happened and you are not happy. I would ask for my money back cuz i wouldn't want it done there again. The sooner you complain the better, cuz it will seem less legit if you leave it for a few days. If you are a bit nervous about complaining just think of the other girls you will be saving from a similar disaster at this salon!

You will probably find that you will get quite spotty as they have probably pulled off in the wrong direction if a lot have broken.After a few days when you are not sore you need to exfoliate regularly so you can keep the spotting to a minimum and stop ingrowing hairs.Then use an afterwax or antiseptic cream preferably with tea tree in it.Dont be put off when done properly its fine.

If you are finding a lot of "black dots", this is probably hair that is broken, which, more often than not, means poor technique was used when removing the wax.. which will also lead to extra redness and tenderness.

I also don't understand using 2 technicians. It only takes me 15 minutes to do a full braz wax... with no one helping.

Hello!
I am a beauty therapist, and I wouldnt mind a bit that your legs are hairy. it is all part of the job. Dont worry abouti it at all - It is part of our job to ensure YOU feel relaxed and comfortable at all times.

Good luck! :hug:

Latest posts

Back