Waxperts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicDox

NicDox
Reaction score
Has anyone used this was that S2 is launching?

I have and it's amazing!

I know I'll be thought of as bias but I want to share my input anyway as I feel that enthusiastic anyway! (If I wasnt, i'd just say nothing as I wont personally gain anything from bigging anyone up).

I LOVE it!

I was lucky enough to see the owners Ellen and Trish over the weekend and listen to their story, they themselves are so driven and passionate about their product, which was created by them as therapists as a need driven product.

I watched them wax with their strip and non strip wax, it was effortless and unlike any hard wax I've seen before- flexible and appeared to go on with ease.
After the wax the model was not red- at all! The skin looked great after and that is what I thought was particularly amazing!

Now having said that, I dont like waxing and stopped doing it. I just didnt like it but this product has got me feeling like I want to learn more with waxperts- so I will! I plan on taking a course with waxperts to re ignite some warmth in a field that for me froze over a few years ago!

If you are planning on visiting pro beauty I would urge you to come see them, once you see it you will 'get it', as I say I'm not a waxer any more as I didnt enjoy it so Im not the best person to give you the full low down on the wax but for waxers out there i KNOW when you see it you will instantly see differences and how fabby it is- it must be to get me excited!

How does it compare to Perron Rigot waxes? Especially Euroblonde?

Following this - I'm curious too!

Anyone know about the scents as well? And if someone could PM me the cost price that would be amazing!! :)

Perron riggot
It's just just amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just pm'd you JulesLondon
:)

I've had a good play with Waxperts as well as using the peelable wax in my salon.

Compared to PR it's the flexibility!!! You can pick a bit of Waxperts wax out the bin at the end of the day and it will still be flexible!!! They'll be at pro beauty at the end of the month so buy a bag and try it for yourself!!

It has a lovely lavender scent from the essential oils used :)

I've had a good play with Waxperts as well as using the peelable wax in my salon.

Compared to PR it's the flexibility!!! You can pick a bit of Waxperts wax out the bin at the end of the day and it will still be flexible!!! They'll be at pro beauty at the end of the month so buy a bag and try it for yourself!!

It has a lovely lavender scent from the essential oils used :)

Amelia are S2 going to be offering waxing courses with it? I trained 17 years ago at college & it was warm wax & sugaring only - I've been looking for a course to update my waxing skills.

Amelia are S2 going to be offering waxing courses with it? I trained 17 years ago at college & it was warm wax & sugaring only - I've been looking for a course to update my waxing skills.

Beautyxpert now that would be telling!! ....are you in the creative academy Manchester group or fingertips group?? Maybe have a wee look and you might find the answer you looking for 😉

Beautyxpert now that would be telling!! ....are you in the creative academy Manchester group or fingertips group?? Maybe have a wee look and you might find the answer you looking for 😉

Neither group, I'm based in Leeds though x

Latest posts

Back