Web designer needed urgently!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Peeps,

Just for info, my hubby is in the process of a revamp on his web design site, lots of info available on there too.

Still may be a few tweaks to be made, but if anyone interested in a low cost website, there may be something available at his site below.

www.crunchwebdesign.co.uk

Hi Peeps,

Just for info, my hubby is in the process of a revamp on his web design site, lots of info available on there too.

Still may be a few tweaks to be made, but if anyone interested in a low cost website, there may be something available at his site below.

www.crunchwebdesign.co.uk

Best get a yellow asterisk next to your posts if you are going to continue promoting him then (given that he's your hubby and all), as per http://www.salongeek.com/news/138563-disclosing-new-features.html - so that we're all on a level playing field, so to speak :)

Good Point Ruth (didnt know that)

May have to make my profile a joint profile so he can comment direct instead of me plugging him too lol

Thanks for the pointer x

My boyfriends a professional graphic designer, he does logos/flyers/websites etc. He did my site:
www.puregorgeousbeauty.co.uk

If you would like any more information you can send me a message or he has his own website.
www.russfussuk.com

Hiya,

My hubby designs sites in his spare time in addition to his full time job, so can have something decent up and running over a weekend!

I have inboxed you details x

Check out my site and a few others below

Beauty Therapist Wakefield

Beauty Salon Halifax

Hope this helps x

Here's a completely random question for you - why did you say that you paid £500 for your website - as per http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/123702-cheap-advertising.html#post1150436 - when you now say that it's your hubby who designed the site for you? Was he not your hubby at the time and you ended up having whirlwind romance and getting married a few months later?

Latest posts

Back