Website design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawless Beaut T

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to create a website to promote my home beauty business. I'm not really sure where to start, is it best to pay someone to design it? If so do you have any recommendations. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks x

Hi :)

We design a lot of websites for geeks, you can see some on our website and request a quote on there if you'd like - www.penguinmedia.co.uk.

Not just because we make websites but a website is your number 1 marketing tool if done right. Google is where people look for services nowadays wether we like it or not. A website can be a big expense (depending on your perception of big) but it's not really an expense, it's an investment into your marketing plan. A good website should make you money and cover what it cost within a reasonable amount of time.

Any questions feel free to ask :)

How do I get a quote please?

Hi, My husband is a designer and he did mine. He would say on average (depending where you live) You can get a website for £200 + but you have to pay a certain fee every year to keep up the name of the website and any changes that need to be made (editing wise)

How do I get a quote please?
Just pop on our website - www.penguinmedia.co.uk - and you'll see a request a quote button on most pages towards the bottom :)
£200 for a website isn't really realistic in my opinion. It depends what you want. It's like anything to a degree, you can buy a Ford or you can buy a Ferrari. We aren't near the Ferrari end so don't panic :) (hence probably why I don't own one lol).

You can get a website for free as well but I have to say I definitely think it's worth spending a bit. This is your window to your business. This is what potential clients will judge you on. If you grow your business in the future, you have a great website in place and if you don't you still have a great website in place. I don't think the importance of it should be underestimated x

Maybe squarespace, or wix? Could be much cheaper than getting it done for you :)

Latest posts

Back