Website help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ive just redone my webpage,
Can you geeks take a look?
Be gentle with me my dears....

I just had a quick peek before going to bed, but the main thing I noticed was your spelling, grammar and punctuation.
There are errors in all 3 areas that need to be sorted.
Looking good though hun
x

Ive got mild dyslexia and dyspraxia so that sounds about right. Thank you for looking though hun.

A few suggestions for you.

Please feel free to ignore them though!!

Jacqui xx

Fully qualified in all area's of nail treatments, so you'll know your in safe hands with Perfect Pinkies.

Maybe -

Perfect Pinkies are fully qualified nail technicians so you know you are in safe hands.

Gel Polishs;
File and application of gel polish finished off with cuticles.

Gel Polishes
.. finished off with cuticle oil

All children and animals to be looked after or in a seperate room to the treatment due to the vapours, chemical and tools used to carry out your treatment

Children and animals to be in a separate room from the treatment due to the vapours, chemicals and tools used to carry out your treatment.

Perfect Pinkies has a 48 hour cancellation booking for all appointments. Any cancelled within this time will incur a cancellation fee of half of the treatment price.

Perfect Pinkies has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled within this time frame will incur a 50% fee of the total treatment price.

No bookings will be finalised until an address is given, no address no booking no treatment

Bookings will not be confirmed until an address has been provided.

No address. No booking. No treatment.

A few suggestions for you.

Please feel free to ignore them though!!

Jacqui xx

Fully qualified in all area's of nail treatments, so you'll know your in safe hands with Perfect Pinkies.

Maybe -

Perfect Pinkies are fully qualified nail technicians so you know you are in safe hands.

Gel Polishs;
File and application of gel polish finished off with cuticles.

Gel Polishes
.. finished off with cuticle oil

All children and animals to be looked after or in a seperate room to the treatment due to the vapours, chemical and tools used to carry out your treatment

Children and animals to be in a separate room from the treatment due to the vapours, chemicals and tools used to carry out your treatment.

Perfect Pinkies has a 48 hour cancellation booking for all appointments. Any cancelled within this time will incur a cancellation fee of half of the treatment price.

Perfect Pinkies has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled within this time frame will incur a 50% fee of the total treatment price.

No bookings will be finalised until an address is given, no address no booking no treatment

Bookings will not be confirmed until an address has been provided.

No address. No booking. No treatment.

Thank you so much, once the kids are in bed tonight I will change all those areas as the way youve worded them sound much better and make sense!!

On a brighter note - I think you prices are clear and well laid out which is important for me when I am looking at services with any company :D

On a brighter note - I think you prices are clear and well laid out which is important for me when I am looking at services with any company :D

Thank you, now i need to get myself higher on the google search. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back