Website help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leely

Reaction score
I have brought my domain name and have set up my website through 123 but i feel it really does not look very professional.

I am wondering now i have brought my web address and email address can i chose another build your own web page? without having to pay any more cost's.

Is their any website's / places you can advise on who are the best to go with?

I feel if I change my web page I might get more clients. I am a little worried with me being dyslexic that I am unable to come across correctly with what I am trying to say and spellings etc will be backwards.

Any advice given will be received with hugs :) x

Hiya :)

Post up your website and I am sure some people can give you changes for current website or make recommendations. I never found 123reg too bad actually.

A website is only as good as the amount of traffic it generates. If you only have 1 visitor a week than it probably won't make massive difference on how it looks as long as nice enough.

My web sites are hosted with 123reg. one site I built myself

"www.acuhome.co.uk" It's a bit old now and showing it's age..so I need to do some updating on it.

The other new site promotes the holistic side to my business ( massage/facials / acupuncture facials)

"www.hazelsholistics.co.uk"

I used a template for that one ( bought from template monster for £45, and images from Dreamstime £30 )
I have made a lot of changes to it and I did a basic web editing evening course that has made a huge difference to my ability! It still needs loads of tweaking!

I'm slightly dyslexic so I know your pain. I usually type everything in word first, before cutting and pasting. I also asks hubby and my friends proof read pages for me.

I have friends who use WIX to build sites, if you are not up to a bit of html editing, I think that will be the way to go. They seen happy with their sites.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back