Website help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byKaty

Reaction score
Morning fellow geeks☺ I need to get my text etc for website sorted and I'm needing some inspiration! Those of you who have websites would you mind posting link here ? Be good to look at others and get an idea of what is needed. At the min I've no idea where to start!! I've started going through my price list and have images etc, it's the 'about me' bit I'm stuck with!

Tia xx

To be quite honest I think you're better off looking through websites to see what works for the treatments etc that you do.

Vic x

well i was wanting to see any of the hair geeks' sites as im a hairdresser. just wanting to get some ideas of what info to put on and what not to put on. i have images etc and pricelist more or less sussed out its just the about me part.

Not a hairdresser but in my "about me" I talked about my qualifications, experience and passion for the job xx

Just talk about your experience, any specialities you have, your qualifications and how you keep your training and skills up to date. Keep it short and sweet if it's too long it won't get read!

Are you mobile or in a salon?

Latest posts

Back