Website , hosting and domain headache !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucelasticx

Reaction score
I got my friend whom was self employed with his own biz to register my domain, host my website ( under construction!) , Kevin was a great man and really knew his stuff which was good as i am rubbish on computers unless it's email , ebay or salongeek!!!
Sadly he was taken from us a couple of months ago very suddenly! He is greatly missed and was only 50!
To cut a long story short the neighbour of Kevin has been given his businessby his widow, but i am not happy to continue with the new bloke as professionally there is no comparison.
I am wanting to transfer all my stuff to a friend whom i trust so
How do i go about
A) Moving my hosting
B) Moving my domain registration
C) Getting rid of the old half completed website that comes up with domain name

PLEASE HELP

What is your web address please? If I know that, I can do a "whois" lookup and find out who the domain name is registered with, and have a go at working out where it is hosted too, which will give me a good idea of what you'd need to do in order to move your domain and hosting...

Cheers have PM'd you :lol:

If you're looking for another designer, than Ruth is a dab hand at this sort of thing. I also dabble in website design so could offer to host/design or whatever, should Ruth be busy - thats if you havent got anyone in mind!

Latest posts

Back