Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ,

Website is looking good . I have only had a quick look but noticed a couple of things

There is a spelling mistake in the Before and Aftercare

wear dark loose fitting clothing. Do not wear long boots or socks as this mat make your tan patchy

It should be MAY not mat

Also on the Spray tan prices you will need to change the group amounts

If you have four people come then what do they pay ? £15 each or £10 each as they fall into both price groups

I admire your passion and dedication and wish you all the best in your new venture

Karen xx

Hi ,

Website is looking good . I have only had a quick look but noticed a couple of things

There is a spelling mistake in the Before and Aftercare

wear dark loose fitting clothing. Do not wear long boots or socks as this mat make your tan patchy

It should be MAY not mat

Also on the Spray tan prices you will need to change the group amounts

If you have four people come then what do they pay ? £15 each or £10 each as they fall into both price groups

I admire your passion and dedication and wish you all the best in your new venture

Karen xx

Aww thank you very much hun! and thank you for your help, i shall note all this down and change it tommorow xxxx

I think it is very good.I couldnt see the picture but that maybe me blocking it.
Not too keen on the ''get looking gorgeous in 20 mins'' maybe just ''look gorgeous in 20 minutes'' or ''a gorgeous looking colour in 20 minutes''
Also not sure whether you should actually be mentioning about dove on your website, tell customers when they come to you but not sure you should actually have the product name on there for legal precautions.

Latest posts

Back