Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jospurs

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to this site and wondered how many of you have website or are thinking of getting a website.

Jo

I would love to be able to have website but i am not capable of making my own, i would not know where to start and i simply can not afford to pay someone to make one for me :cry:
oh well one day x

Try Freewebs...it speaks up to its name....unless you want to upgrade it.

I done mine on there,nothing speacil, but its a start.xx:)

Hi

I am new to this site and wondered how many of you have website or are thinking of getting a website.

Jo

I have noticed this year that far more geeks are having web sites, I would say this is because
1 so many have found its a lot easier and or cheaper then they thought.
2 it has been proved to be the best way of druming up new business.

Welcome to ths site,

I would love a website and will def be aiming to get one in the near future. Everyone turns to the web for information these days......look at us lot for a start!! X

I can build websites but do not charge the normal price. If anyone is intersted in having a website built then just let me know what you want i.e how many pages etc
I promise I would not charge anyone a stupid amount of money but obvoiusly they do take time to build so I would need to charge something! You can PM or email me [email protected].

You can also checkout my websites at Dover Cruise Taxi Service or Nails on Wheels

Hi I did my website and it's free maybe you can do it yourself too. Takes time but it's worth it. My website: Nails by Rosalie

hello I have contacts with websites in the industry if anyone is interested in linking with them they already have the search optimisation sorted so they can take you to top ratings quite quickly.

Hi all i can do websites aswell that come with email, you can add a shop etc.

You choose the name ie blablabla.com / co.uk or whatever you want. So no big long www.freehosting.nailtech.c

Send me an idea of what you want on it and pics and i'll build it all up for you.

It costs me £40 for the hosting for a year and i will build your website for a total of £60 (i will only take £20 for my time) I can teach you how to update, or if you will only be updating every now and then i'll do it for you, if you email me your changes.

My webiste is down for updating just now but should be back up on Sunday.

If anyones interested pm me x

Latest posts

Back