websites done to death i know

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
how can i get my own website there are so many search results on google i havent a clue., ive got one on vistaprint but want better.
I dont want to spend a fortune as its for a mobile business.
can someone reccomend any sites to build my own?

I havent come across any that are better than vista print unless you are really clued up about these things to be honest. I think vista print sites can look really professional and so easy to edit xxx

What specifically are you looking for, in terms of being superior to Vistaprint? As I think the main issue with Vistaprint is that you may well end up as the same template/colour scheme/etc as lots of other people with Vistaprint websites, so it's almost impossible to guarantee exclusivity.

Hi, I did mine with 'do your own site' and just took the basic package. I found it quite easy to use (Im not computer-minded!) and even with the basic package there are lots of things you can do to tart up your site etc. When I have had problems Ive sent an e-mail and have had prompt responses - which I was impressed with. I aim to get a professional one in the future but for now this will have to do!!

Welcome to Enamel Nail Design - (CND and Minx Nail Armour in Prestwich)

Hope this helps.

Lauren.x.

Mr Site is the best build your own website thing out there, (in my opinion).

Check their website out, they've got example sites.

It's easy to use and you can get a professional looking site or a basic one.

Try oneandone.com they are templates like most but you can add your own images to make it look unique, the best thing of all is you can buy a web name for as little as £2.99 a year and you get a one page site with it. You can play with this and then if you decide you want more than one page, you can upgrade and it's a minimal cost.

If you want any help setting up just ask, have to help and give advise anytime!

I got Ruth to do mine. Very reasonably priced for a bespoke website.

I can update a most of the content via the Salon Alchemy system in the background. It automatically updates the website and keeps all the design intact. I get lots of compliments on it.

Last edited:
we are an inda based company and give u a complete managed solution for $200 or for $150 or less if u dont want a custom design.

a static website where u cant change ur content on your own will cost just 50$

turnaround time :36 hrs max

how can i get my own website there are so many search results on google i havent a clue., ive got one on vistaprint but want better.
I dont want to spend a fortune as its for a mobile business.
can someone reccomend any sites to build my own?

we are an inda based company and give u a complete managed solution for $200 or for $150 or less if u dont want a custom design.

a static website where u cant change ur content on your own will cost just 50$

turnaround time :36 hrs max

But it says you are in Maidstone? I thought that was in Kent, not India!

Please take a look at Geek Commandment #6 on the Geek Commandments thread, http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/31101-commandments-geek.html?highlight=geek+commandments as it is frowned upon to blatantly advertise on this site (they have paid banner advertising for that).

Latest posts

Back