WEBSITES!!! Links please??!!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud Nine-Emzy

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been running my business for 4 1/2 years and have been thinking it would be great to have a website to put my price list, newsetters, special offers etc on so my current clients can view it whenever they like and I will get new interest aswel!

Has anybody got websites they could send me the link to so I can have a look and get more of an idea of what to do!!!

Thank you
Emma xxx

Click my training link at the bottom...

I use Mr Site for mine, cost me £20.

xx

Thank you for the links, I have enjoyed looking through them all, really interesting and def gives me more of an idea! thanks for your help! x

As you look through the different threads you'll see lots of links to members websites in their signatures, you'll be there for hours lol

Hi you can get a free webs site through freewebs.. You can also pay to have your own domain name.. hth xx

Have a look at HealthHosts - Outstanding Websites for Therapists - Portfolio. I used to have my website with them but fancied a change so I changed web designers.

My current website hasn't been performing as I would like though so I'm actually going back to Healthhosts. Should be ready in a couple of weeks :)

Latest posts

Back