Wedding Anniversary ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justpampered

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
Hope this is in the right place, I'm looking for a bit of inspiration. Its mine and hubbys first wedding anniversay Sat9th and I'm looking for something to do that doesn't involve eating out/drinking. Sounds boring I know but reasons being we have eaten out a lot more than normal lately and hubby is doing really well on a detox and diet and we are already out with friends at a party the night before so he doesn't want to spoil all the hard work completely. We are looking for something a bit different.

Trouble is I will be working in the morning and also working on the Sunday so looking for afternoon/evening ideas. We've had lots going on lately and lots of stressful times (not with each other, with life events in general) and didn't celebrate either of our birthdays or Valentines because of other things going on.

Has anyone done anything a little bit different that they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Congratulations on your first anniversary :)

It's mine and my hubby's 2nd one in a month, were going to Harry potter world and to London for 3 days for ours, we arent really doing anniversary gifts.

First anniversary is paper though, so last year I bought flight tickets to Barcelona (our honeymoon destination) and he bought me tickets to see Lionel Ritchie.

How about theatre tickets? Or a couples massage?

Congratulations! It my first on the 17th! I'm not sure where you are based, but I have booked a night at Velvet hotel in Manchester, they have great packages to choose from including a Harvey Nichols package which sounds awesome. The hotels had great reveiws and very close to the centre! They do romantic extras such as rose petal turn down or bath butler etc.Hope this has helped!

Jade danielle...x

Hi Geeks
Hope this is in the right place, I'm looking for a bit of inspiration. Its mine and hubbys first wedding anniversay Sat9th and I'm looking for something to do that doesn't involve eating out/drinking. Sounds boring I know but reasons being we have eaten out a lot more than normal lately and hubby is doing really well on a detox and diet and we are already out with friends at a party the night before so he doesn't want to spoil all the hard work completely. We are looking for something a bit different.

Trouble is I will be working in the morning and also working on the Sunday so looking for afternoon/evening ideas. We've had lots going on lately and lots of stressful times (not with each other, with life events in general) and didn't celebrate either of our birthdays or Valentines because of other things going on.

Has anyone done anything a little bit different that they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks x

I'm with the hotel pamper treat, although I'd imagine you would need to eat whilst your there! Even if its a nice hotel down the road, it doesn't need to be too far with you working and you only usually can check in from 12 or 2 so prefect with you working in the morning!

aww thanks guys some lovely ideas I will have a look into all your suggestions. I'm in Essex so would be easy to get to London. That Manchester hotel sounds lovely for another time maybe later in the year thanks x

Latest posts

Back