Wedding fayre advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisamv

Reaction score
I’ve been a nail tech for a while I’m just starting out getting back into makeup and targeting weddings. It’s very early days so I have no pictures and have more training booked for next week.
A lodge nearby is also starting targeting weddings and said that they’re going to use the salon I work in to recommend for packages etc. They’ve asked me to go along to a wedding fayre with them on Monday. I haven’t my business cards prices etc as there in the process of been done, I only have a makeup chair which has my logo on, but the hair salon leaflet has my nail prices on etc. Just not makeup!
Has anyone any tips/advice regarding this? I feel inadequate going without makeup photos! I do have products to do some but feel rushing through some makeovers in time for Monday would be a lot,i was wanting to wait for my training really before I start putting my stuff out there. I have done bridal before but years ago.
Would you take nail photos? Or nail colour pops? I thought about running a competition for a bride to win a makeup?
Any advice please? I just want to do the best possible but feel it’s too early yet!

I wouldn’t worry about being organised at short notice but it might be worth going just to see how the competition is set up and to give you some ideas of how to present your services at the next event.

Latest posts

Back