Wedding Fayre Demos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Just a last minute panic about a wedding fayre I'm doing tomorrow!

It's one of the biggest in the area with over 60 businesses being represented and is run by the local radio station. I planned to do some demos throughout the day but have been let down by the friends who said they'd come. How successful do you think I would be in getting visitors to sit down and have a nail done (I was planning on doing l&p pink & white sculpted). What would be the best way of approaching them for this?

Cheers,

Hazel

Hi what a shame ur friends let u down, if i were u i would ask people as they came over to see what u were all about .Try to start up a conversation with them and then ask if they would like to have a nail done so they can see what its like then ur not doing a fullset and people can see your work and hopefully you can charm then as they are having it done. Can i ask I have been intrested in do one of these shows how do u go about it, what sort of thing do u need to take with u?

Latest posts

Back