Wedding Fayres

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Theres always a number of wedding fayres going on in my town. And I am thinking of exhibiting in one on the 24th. The hotel holds a lot of weddings. The thing is Ive never been to a wedding fayre and dont exactly know what to do. I will be given a table. I was thinking of doing demos on spray tanning and makeup and manicures maybe?
Do I do some demos on models or on the public for free?

Need some help!:lol:

Entirely up to you on this one I think...though I did a beauty evening a few years ago, and a local salon was there promoting spray tanning - they roped in a couple of very buff young men to model while the therapists tanned them!! I think I can safely say their stand was the most talked about and they must have done very well out of it!!

I'm not sure tanning clients at the event would necessarily work unless the client is happy to stand there half naked in a room full of people, and be gawked at! But I'd take your kit, have it set up, and perhaps paint some nails, and be prepared to talk the talk.

Good luck! xx

Latest posts

Back