Weft Hair ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgirlz

Reaction score
Hiya

I was wondering what the best brand of wefts are out there at a reasonable price ??

I have been using beauty works wefts at the moment but find they have a lot of really short hairs at the top of the weft that can get caught and cause matting where the micro ring is attached and also can become quite tatty after a couple of months even though there durability is meant to be 6 - 8 months !

Does anyone recommend a good brand of wefts to use ?

i have heard of sensationnel but never tries these before.

If anyone can advise that would be great as loads of my clients are loving the wefts at the moment and want to get the best wefts i can on the market :)

many thanks xx

Lush Us Opulent range is superb. But I would also suggest ensuring your girls are using the right products and aftercare on their fittings.
We have found that by using Lush Us's maintenance pack of products the hair is lasting ....well, endlessly. Lol. A client of mine had it fitted 7 months ago and we are just going to remove and refit because the hair is like new. And she straightens it every day!
We have done some repositioning but now she wants a fresh fitting but there is no need whatsover to buy new hair as it is in mint condition.
Not sure if Lush Us are continuing with the weft in Opulent actually but if you PM me with a contact number I can recommend someone local to me here that does beautiful Brazillian wefts.

Linda

Oh...and Lush Us are near to you. And I nearly forgot...getting carried away with the Opulent range...their Classic range is great too. I fit a lot of wefts and the girls love it.

Linda

Latest posts

Back