Weird food habits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Banana and marmite sandwich is the best

A Banana and marmite sandwich is the best

Used to crave these when i was preggo with my first! Put it on george forman to make a toastie! Cringe thinking about it now tho!

Banana brown sauce toastie tho.. Mmmm! Butter bread, sliced banana n drizzle the brown sauce and cook on george forman! Prepare for indigestion tho ha xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Instant curry noodles on bread with just butter is gorgeous!

Also in mcdonalds, chips dipped into the chocolate milkshake is yummm!

And if I have popcorn I have to take a drink of coke at the same time I have the popcorn in my mouth because it just melts and tastes lovely!

I do this with popcorn!!! But I also have to have chocolate with it! So it's chocolate then popcorn and a sip of coke lol my cinema treat :)

Also I used to do the McDonalds chip thing as well!!! X

I do this with popcorn!!! But I also have to have chocolate with it! So it's chocolate then popcorn and a sip of coke lol my cinema treat :)

Also I used to do the McDonalds chip thing as well!!! X

Yay Im not the only one! Oh its especially nice in the cinema, I love the way it melts straight away! X

Oooo mcdonalds chips dipped in a plain mcflurry is the BEST!!

I've had a fee weird looks before lol :)

Smash instant mash mixed with salad cream then put into a buttered sandwich.....mmmm
This sounds pretty good.

My dad used to eat smash with tomato pickle when he was super broke in the army. I prefer it with loads of vitalite and tinned sweetcorn.

I'm with nigella that "sometimes, only mashed potato will do". Except I'm not that bothered if that potato comes out of a box!

Making me crave maccy's chips and chocolate milkshake!!!

Yorkshire puddings and jam are amazing!

Drinking KFC chicken gravy like its a drink (lol, I must be take away mad!)

Digestives with chocolate philly so it's like a cheese cake ;)

Banana sandwiches with jam.

Oh and Fun Gum sweets (little teeth and brushes) dipped into a cup of tea!

And I know this one is totally weird, I like doggy chocolate!

I love nibbling on a mint whilst drinking a cup of tea, i don't dunk it in or anything, just nibble away slowly, it tastes amazing with tea.

Another thing i love doing is making pancakes with sponge mix instead of pancake batter, (self-raising flour, tiny splash of milk only) they rise up really thick and spongey, then i spread a little butter over the top first before pouring over maple syrup.

I love nibbling on a mint whilst drinking a cup of tea, i don't dunk it in or anything, just nibble away slowly, it tastes amazing with tea.

Another thing i love doing is making pancakes with sponge mix instead of pancake batter, (self-raising flour, tiny splash of milk only) they rise up really thick and spongey, then i spread a little butter over the top first before pouring over maple syrup.

There are some seriously strange food habits on this thread. That mint and tea thing though is my absolute favourite! Just so weird lol

I think all of us should try one thing on this thread and report back lol x

Another one i love doing is cutting a corgette (not sure how to spell it) cutting it into strips, dipping it in batter, then deep frying and whilst still hot dip into cold creamy garlic dip.
Unpeeled

Last edited:
Another one i love doing is cutting a corgette (not sure how to spell it) cutting it into strips, dipping it in batter, then deep frying and whilst still hot dip into cold creamy garlic dip.
Unpeeled

Ah, we'll this is another regular dish I use to get in Sydney during my office lunch break from the Italian deli. They served it hot with garlic dip. Absolutely friggin lovely!!

Unpeeled

Now that sounds lovely x

I have been known to spread a banana with peanut butter AND nutella!

Omg ultimate indulgence! Lol x

I have been known to spread a banana with peanut butter AND nutella!

Omg ultimate indulgence! Lol x

Someone told me to do this ages ago but I never did! I'll definitely get on it ASAP. Chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven tbh. X (this all just reminded me of something I saw on the internet! I'll have a look for it!)

Apparently the ultimate peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Must be American lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383777332.626160.jpg
Make 9 different combinations in one sarnie with jam, honey, Marshmallow Fluff, crunchy peanut butter, Nutella, and creamy peanut butter... Reckon we all need to try this! X

Apparently the ultimate peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Must be American lol
View attachment 47283
Make 9 different combinations in one sarnie with jam, honey, Marshmallow Fluff, crunchy peanut butter, Nutella, and creamy peanut butter... Reckon we all need to try this! X

Lol x

Just remembered my beautiful bacon sandwich with salad cream mmmm :Love:x

Tell me someone else has cheese and honey sandwiches? My grandad made these for me when I was about 3 and from then on it was a lunchbox staple - my teachers thought I was very strange! Now it's a proper comfort food, my family know I'm down if they catch me with a cheese and honey sandwich lol.

I'm def with you ladies on the biscuits and butter thing; but it has to be digestives and margarine. My boyf thinks this is so odd as biscuits are the only thing I have margarine/butter on, can't stand the stuff in sandwiches or anything else!

Latest posts

Back