Weird food habits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marmite and cheese sandwiches

Not so weird Sarah or if you know, but you can actually get a Marmite and cheese panini in Starbucks! :lick:

Not so weird Sarah or if you know, but you can actually get a Marmite and cheese panini in Starbucks! :lick:

Did not know that! Brilliant :)

I have one, if we ever go anywhere like Burger King or McDonalds for a quick little stop ill order my meal and have a McFlurry for desert but end up dipping my chips in it. Milkshake works exactly the same!
Try it honestly!

Another one of mine and for some strange reason only do it Xmas time and that's twiglets dipped in garlic and herb philadelphia cheese...works a treat. Yum x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG what is with all this milkshake dipping fries?!! I can't think of anything worse YAKKKKKK

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Love this!

I love peanut butter and branston pickle, brown sauce or salad cream on toast
peanut butter & soft cheese sandwich
bacon sandwich with tomato AND brown sauce together (had one of these this morning :) )
bacon in lightly toasted white bread with salad cream..

I don't think I'm weird at all but my husband does :) x

The crusts of wholemeal toast dipped in fresh orange juice!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm another one for dipping chips into a mcflurry! Taste so nice!

I'm def trying the pom bears in chutney, sounds delicious.

My weirdest is marmite and cheese sandwiches or cheese and tomato sauce sandwiches, although I can't stand tomato sauce normally!

Oh and the sandwiches are best when made then left to get to room temp, so cheese is a bit 'sweaty' yum!

Ooh forgot about cheese and tomato sauce sandwiches. Used to eat them all the time when I was younger.

Laura x

OMG what is with all this milkshake dipping fries?!! I can't think of anything worse YAKKKKKK

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You need to try it. Its delicious!

Laura x

I'm another one for dipping chips into a mcflurry! Taste so nice!

I'm def trying the pom bears in chutney, sounds delicious.

My weirdest is marmite and cheese sandwiches or cheese and tomato sauce sandwiches, although I can't stand tomato sauce normally!

Oh and the sandwiches are best when made then left to get to room temp, so cheese is a bit 'sweaty' yum!

Vegemite (Aussie equivalent to Marmite) with cheese is very popular back home. Nothing weird about it. Another popular sandwich filling is cold baked beans. Any sandwich shop will stock these popular items. Love em! :)

And if you want a burger with the works, it has burger, bacon, fried egg, fried onion, lettuce, tomato, cheese beetroot and pineapple. I'm missing home now.

Ooh another one, cheese and coleslaw on toast? Prob not weird really.. Nice on crumpets too!

I need to stop looking at this post. As wierd as all our tastes are, its still making me hungry and thats no good for my diet :lol:

When I was younger I used to spread cracker bread crackers with cream cheese and put a layer of cockles on top.
I still like all those things but not together now ...yuck.

Before I went vegan I had a few. Like peanut butter & tuna mayo sandwiches. And ham, mayo & chocolate spread sandwiches. And microwaved cheese sandwiches – I’m yet to try that with vegan cheese!

I do still love peanut butter with almost anything, sweet or savoury!

right bunch of mrs Cropleys (from vicar of Dibly) are'nt we ? I like coleslaw and marmite with olives on crispbread yummy !

Super noodles and cheese on toast arent actually that weird the packet even suggests to do it! Delish, i also love salt and vineger crisps dipped in philadelphia

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ham, cheese and pickled onion monster munch sandwiches yum yum xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldnt eat one now, but when I was little my gran would make me a banana sandwich...

Someone mentioned pineapple on a burger, id love that. I like it at nandos on a pitta with medium peri peri chicken & cheese! On pizzas, on gammon. Mmm xx

I have just thought of another one.....

Rich tea biscuits with butter in the middle to make a rich tea biscuit sandwich.

Leely x

Latest posts

Back