Weird thing to be pleased with??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndzBelle80

Reaction score
This might sound like a really stupid thing to be pleased with, especially when alot of the discussions on here are about the other end of the shellac'd nail but........im really pleased with the "shape" of my shellac at the regrowth end.
Ive been practising my polishing skills and each time ive done them ive taken care to try to leave a perfect little margin all around so as it grows out the shape of the shellac from the Eponychium the shellac'd nail still looks lovely.

I know ive not described what i mean very well but im just so chuffed with the shape.

So i was wondering, does anyone else have something not so "obvious" maybe that they are really pleased with, maybe something they have struggled with etc???

I know exactly what you mean; you described it very well.

I am pleased with my 'step technique' of painting which keeps the edges so fine and thin that not even the most dedicated picker can find anything to pick at. lol I'm always trying to out fox those pickers, whatever I do. :lol:

I am pleased with my 'step technique' of painting which keeps the edges so fine and thin that not even the most dedicated picker can find anything to pick at. lol I'm always trying to out fox those pickers, whatever I do. :lol:

Thank you Geeg, its was your tutorial on precision polishing that has helped alot, along with watching fingernailfixers videos.
I have a long way to go but this is something that im really pleased with especially as it is so obvious on the darker colours
:biggrin: I love Shellac:Love:

I see a new tutorial in the articles section coming on, hint hint :lol:

(please x)

I NEED something 'new' for my BFF. She requested a Shellac french for this coming weekend, I replied to her e-mail; 'what, so you can pick it off?'

Geeg, can you stop by on Saturday and show me your 'step' technique? Maybe YOU can help Faye keep Shellac ON her nails. :wink2:

I NEED something 'new' for my BFF. She requested a Shellac french for this coming weekend, I replied to her e-mail; 'what, so you can pick it off?'

Geeg, can you stop by on Saturday and show me your 'step' technique? Maybe YOU can help Faye keep Shellac ON her nails. :wink2:

A cast on each arm like this should do the trick.....

cute-little-guy-with-broken-arm.jpg

That squirrel looks so angry! Haha x

A cast on each arm like this should do the trick.....

cute-little-guy-with-broken-arm.jpg

:lol::lol: poor squirrel, and she doesnt even get to have her nails (claws) shellac'd :lol:

This might sound like a really stupid thing to be pleased with, especially when alot of the discussions on here are about the other end of the shellac'd nail but........im really pleased with the "shape" of my shellac at the regrowth end.

I don't think it's a stupid thing to be pleased with. I get the same pleasure! I've even looked through the photo's on here and have ooh'd and ahh'd over the nice regrowth shape!

I don't think it's a stupid thing to be pleased with. I get the same pleasure! I've even looked through the photo's on here and have ooh'd and ahh'd over the nice regrowth shape!

Yep, me too! :D

I'm so glad it's not just me who gets excited when my shellac starts to grow out and the shape is perfect, lol!

Oh me too :) I've actually thought about starting to take pics of a clients nails before I re-do them so I can show other clients how well they grow out x

Oh me too :) I've actually thought about starting to take pics of a clients nails before I re-do them so I can show other clients how well they grow out x

This is a good idea :) x

ooh great, im glad it just not me ha ha. Everyone talks about chipping, peeling etc at the other end but the top bit never gets mentioned lol.

I love the way after 2 weeks the shape still loks perfect so at a glance your nails still look great, almost like you dont see the growth gap.

:wink2:

Latest posts

Back