Quantcast

Weirdest text

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
So I get a text from someone called "kate" asking if i do faradic toning. I said no unfortunately i dont. So they text back asking if it hurts so i said no its just uncomfortable, then they asked if it twitches and i said depends on what setting its on but generally yes, then they said what about slendertone so i just said to them look if you want to find out info the net has loads on there never used slendertone. then they text me saying if they bought a slendertone and i put it on for them they bet me £50 they wouldnt twitch and then sent me a "?" two senconds later then sent me a revised offer of £20 that I could bet them, so i just text back "no thank you", so WTF was that all about, i was thinking OMG just leave me alone. ive tried ringing the number on a witheld number to see if it is my ex messing around or if it is a weirdo but no one answers. any similar stories and thought id share with you all xx

rachey

Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't laugh... But I can't help it this just cracked me up!!!! Gosh there are so many weirdos out there! Lol

Steph86

Reaction score
Ha, some people are strange! You did the right thing, I'd have ignored them after the 1st text! Xx

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
I got a text last night on my beauty phone which just read

'Do you do men'

I felt like texting back 'Yes but i've got a boyfriend' :lick: ...

Instead I said 'What exactly' to which they replied tans but anyone who can't put 'Hi' at the start of a message doesn't deserve my business, lol! Your one was weird too, I just ignore these creepy sado's! xx

Latest posts