Well, I feel clever!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charbelle

Reaction score
So ive just started a new job and today the new bulbs came for the cnd lamp, (not had my training yet with shellac so never used a cnd lamp) i opened it up to put the new bulbs in and the blue protective bit was still all stuck in there!
I must say sometimes i think why do i read some posts on here(i must just be nosy! lol!) but im very glad i read up on the lamp set up!
Bearing in mind this lamp was used by the previous beauty therapist for about a year!
I LOVE this website!

P.s Sorry for the random post :lol:

If you think this is good, just wait till you've had your training! :D

oh ha ha ha......how did her clients nails ever cure with that still inside the lamp?!!! lol

oh ha ha ha......how did her clients nails ever cure with that still inside the lamp?!!! lol

That was exactly what I thought, cause once that plastic has been taken off, it normally doesn't stick back down again (unless the CND lamp one is sticky enough to re-stick).
Let hope the old therapist did take it out and just put it back in again before giving it to the OP:)

That was exactly what I thought, cause once that plastic has been taken off, it normally doesn't stick back down again (unless the CND lamp one is sticky enough to re-stick).
Let hope the old therapist did take it out and just put it back in again before giving it to the OP:)

I don't know...when I took mine off the blue backing material was a mess I would have never been able to get it back down...sticky or not! lol

i went to a class and one of the girls was using the cnd uv lamp for one month with the blue film still inside!! she did not know she had to remove that blue film! it was baked inside impossible to remove. the instructor called the cnd and the girl was given a free lamp.

Im glad you were able to remove the film!!

Is there a possibility she bought new bulbs before selling it? :) xx

Latest posts

Back