Wella 12.1 40 vol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!
I always use 12/11 and 12/96 mixed or just 12/11 it comes out lovely and I gold at all, really the best colour to go blonde without bleaching :)

-no gold at all (auto correct sorry lol) x

I'm a base 6, and always have to use an ash too as I have brassy tones. I use Wella 12/0 with 12/11 & 12% on my roots (have been for a couple of years now). I'm happy with the condition it leaves my hair. Over the years I previously used Schwarzkopf Igora Royal, Clynol Viton S and Revlonissimo ranges. Wella 12/11 doesn't always completely counteract my brassiness. Results seem to vary, yet application time is always the full time. Just wondering if there are any other high lift tints out there that are better for lifting the orange tones.

Hi. On a base 6 you have orange / yellow tones so to get a nice creamy blonde I would use 1/2 12/16 and 1/2 12/89

Thanks guys! You've been a big help xxx

Hi. On a base 6 you have orange / yellow tones so to get a nice creamy blonde I would use 1/2 12/16 and 1/2 12/89

Hadn't thought of that option, I was considering my next option as 1/2 12/89 and 12/11. Not sure

Latest posts

Back