wella colour courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreax

Reaction score
Hi there geeks, new to the website, think its fab! Has anyone been on a wella course, been qualified a couple of years but in need of some more knowledge. If anyone knows of any around birmingham, would be grateful if u could let me know,thanx,xx:)

I did a couple of wella courses last year and found them to be more like a product showcase and on each of there courses they spent the full morning saying how good there products are without really givving you any knowledge. I recently did loreals colour keyas and that was fantastic and really gives you a more in depth knowlege of how colour works etc.

Hi Geekies

Just looking into subscribing to the online training at myhairdressers.com, has anyone got any experience or feedback of it? I'm a mobile hairdresser who does find it hard sometimes to keep up with training and new ideas etc, just really looking for anyone elses opinions on it.

THANKS XXXXX

Hi, i think it depends what your looking for from the course. I'm a fan of wella, I recently attended a course via work. Colour tech discussed colour placement and inspiration along with improving consultation techniques. However, I have also worked along side other educators who have completed colour keys via L'oreal. Great feedback - really indepth colour knowledge.

Hi, I would like to know what products do what, if products can be mixed- on here someone said they mixed koleston with colour touch, can you do that??? I know it might sound a silly question but i didnt train with wella, we used matrix.
I love wella, the trouble is I need more info of how to make the most out of it, thanx ppl. xx

Latest posts

Back