Wella freelights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this yet?

What's it like for lift, does 6% lift with freelights has good has blondor and 6% foils?

X

Yes will be using freelights developer and spatular.
My sister is going to be my guinea pig tomorrow x

I don't use wella but would love to try it out, any website online I could get it from? thank you

I've just found a wella professional YouTube clip on this,can't believe how different the consistency is between free lights and blondor,is free lights much better when applying balayage and using a spatula.im doing my sisters hair Wednesday and recently brought a spatula so I'll give freelights ago,can I purchase from my local salon services?sorry to jump in on conversation x

You can only buy from wella. I'm going on a course tomorrow to have a go. Can't wait. :)

Hi, I've come back from the course. It's great. No need for foils/cling film etc.

The access course is free. Have a chat with your rep :). I'm mobile and was able to go to a salons training day.

Hi, I've come back from the course. It's great. No need for foils/cling film etc.

The access course is free. Have a chat with your rep :). I'm mobile and was able to go to a salons training day.

I tried it today on my sister and I used spatular 6%. Found it didn't lift much 2 shades at most ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402953533.763357.jpg. This is pic before so would think it would. Forgot after pic x

She'll kill me if she knew I put this pic on lol

She'll kill me if she knew I put this pic on lol

If u see girl in back ground that's pastel foils with bleach and highlift tint . And never went as light as that x

You can only buy from wella. I'm going on a course tomorrow to have a go. Can't wait. :)

I'm from Bristol and I'm on a course wella London thurs. What course are you doings

And please, how do I upload photos on this site.:biggrin:

I'm from Bristol and I'm on a course wella London thurs. What course are you doings

And please, how do I upload photos on this site.:biggrin:

I went to a course in Bristol at a salon session. They came out to do it. My rep gave me the details and I turned up. I've done a few of these now and they are great. And free :)

We are getting freelights here in August, I can't wait to use it!! <--- lil excited here!:D:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back