Wella help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzxxx

Reaction score
Hi ya I just bought /34 relights but I was ment to buy mixtone to add into 9/03 to create a copper. Can it be used the same please? Thx

Hi ya I just bought /34 relights but I was ment to buy mixtone to add into 9/03 to create a copper. Can it be used the same please? Thx

Nope, colour touch Relights cannot be mixed with regular colour touch, sorry x

Nope, colour touch Relights cannot be mixed with regular colour touch, sorry x

Whoops jus done a strand test before I read that. X thanks anyways

What did it turn out like? X

Looked lovely while it was developing n then when washed off it's to light more of a strawberry whishy blonde, think if I add maybe 7/0 it will be more solid colour x

what did it turn out like? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410356475.534763.jpg

Omg you did a strand test on hair attached to your head!! Thats crazy haha.

They have a /34 mixtone aswell but it has a blue box

Omg you did a strand test on hair attached to your head!! Thats crazy haha.

They have a /34 mixtone aswell but it has a blue box

Lol yer im sure it will wash off (eventually) 😂 I no I was ment to pick up the /34 mixtone and my kids was pulling everything off shelf n made me pick up wrong one lol

I've got illumina 9/43 already and it was lighter then this x

What kind of colour are you trying to achieve? Did you do it with 6% or pastel? X

Lol yer im sure it will wash off (eventually) 😂 I no I was ment to pick up the /34 mixtone and my kids was pulling everything off shelf n made me pick up wrong one lol

Yeah it will :)

Omg I think we've all picked up the wrong colour before. Just be lucky you realised before you used it on a client Haha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

What kind of colour are you trying to achieve? Did you do it with 6% or pastel? X

I was trying for a nice copper, torn between copper n purple so thought go for copper first then if dnt like go purple x

Yeah it will :)

Omg I think we've all picked up the wrong colour before. Just be lucky you realised before you used it on a client Haha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I no jus practising on myself this time lol x

You used illumina with 4% on it's own? Have you tried innosense 9/43 that's less peachy and subtle than the illumina

You used illumina with 4% on it's own? Have you tried innosense 9/43 that's less peachy and subtle than the illumina

No when I used illumina 9/43 strand rest. I used pastel x but today colour touch 4%. I've never heard of innocence?

No when I used illumina 9/43 strand rest. I used pastel x but today colour touch 4%. I've never heard of innocence?

Ahh I'd use it with 6% on dry. It's a newish range in wella x

Latest posts

Back