Wella help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
Hi ladies !

A client I've got tomorrow has sent me this pic through. She's a base 5 at the mo. Obviously I will pre-lighten her ends, and I'm guessing it will lift up warm. I've told her she's not guaranteed the picture in one sitting as my main priority is the condition of her hair and we've obviously got to lift out the old colour.

Any how, my questions are what's ur go to coppery toners and suggestions similar to the pic? I can see two colours through the ends, 6-75?

Many thanks!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484331530.795526.jpg

Hope you don't mind a gent replying?

My go to in wella is 7/43. You can play around with it so much depending what special mix you add into it. Make it really bitter looking wig the cooler mixes and can really get it to pop with warmer ones too.

The bottom looks more of a /5 tone to me so could be 6/5 and could even be 6/41 too.

Hope you don't mind a gent replying?

My go to in wella is 7/43. You can play around with it so much depending what special mix you add into it. Make it really bitter looking wig the cooler mixes and can really get it to pop with warmer ones too.

The bottom looks more of a /5 tone to me so could be 6/5 and could even be 6/41 too.

Thank you I really appreciate ur reply. Il let you know how I get on [emoji5]️ X

Latest posts

Back