Wella Illumina Ash toner help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennacx

Reaction score
ash-red.jpg

Malu_Byrne.jpg

Hey iv been looking through the other illumina threads but couldnt find the mix I was looking for.
Iv previously used loreal po1 and po2 for a ash blonde but it just never goes silvery enough, the client has been using lots of purple shampoo and purple dyes to achieve a silver look, but the product build up and left it really dull and bluey!
do you think that 10/1 mixed with 9/60 with pastel would give a really nice bright silvery white blonde with just a touch of grey llilac (something simular to the two pics above) ? or any suggestions?

Last edited:
10.12 Luo or dialight would x

Try 10/69 in illumina mixed with pastel. This is what I have on my hair and I love it! If your client likes the silver/violet colour (I defiantly do!) then leave the toner as long as possible! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373397966.188295.jpg the lighting isn't great but it's visible. Hope this helps! Good luck! :)

Oh Leanne nice hair ;) hehe !!!

Try 10/69 in illumina mixed with pastel. This is what I have on my hair and I love it! If your client likes the silver/violet colour (I defiantly do!) then leave the toner as long as possible! View attachment 37918 the lighting isn't great but it's visible. Hope this helps! Good luck! :)

Thanks a lot :) its such a lovely colour! I will deff give this ago :)

has anyone ever used the mix 10/1 and 9/60 illumina on bleached hair? im just interested to know how it would turn out?

I'm pretty sure I have ... I can't remember fully but it can't have been bad if I can't fully remember lol! X

Latest posts

Back