Wella Illumina on top of hi lift full head

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% Tom is right. I'm currently doing my MCP with Wella and you absolutely cannot mix the two together ie Koleston and Illumina. For one, KP is very dense in pigments which is why you get such a block cover and Illuminas pigments are more scattered giving a reflective effect.

I've just started my MCP too. What stages have you completed?

I completed stage one earlier this month. Due to do the second stage beginning and end of November. Are you there then too?

I completed stage one earlier this month. Due to do the second stage beginning and end of November. Are you there then too?

I'm there the 3rd 4th and 5th of November and then 24th 25th and 26th. What date did you do in October?
I was due for the 7th and 8th but there was a bit of a mess up with my dates and I missed the first day!

Yes we were in the same class! I remember you! They gave you the wrong start date. I'm Peta. Been busy studying and stressing about the presentation!

Yes we were in the same class! I remember you! They gave you the wrong start date. I'm Peta. Been busy studying and stressing about the presentation!

Yep me the tardy one!
Not so sure about the presentation but I've done my homework! Are you the same dates in November?

Sorry OP for hijacking!

Make up Perfecton to a /34 colour (by mixing /43 and /3) apply then dry in, then apply colour touch.

Definitely no mixing in KP with illumina.

Latest posts

Back