Wella Koleston Perfect 0/65 mix advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chellbee

Reaction score
Advice please - My hair is pink and I need to get it stay for longer. It was black for almost 6 years and I decided I wanted a brighter colour, so lifted it with bleach and then was a dark red for a while then finally went pink. Again lifted with bleach on the darker parts then 9/0 base and Directions Cerise pink on top - It looked awesome, but I have found that my re-growth is becoming light very quickly. I do think that this is because the lower is porous after the bleaching and the colour is griping better, whereas the regrowth is in better condition. I am wanting to use Wella special mix 0/65, but not sure on the best peroxide to use, I will only be using it as a base with the cerise on top, but want it pink enough so that it removes the lightness of the 9/0. Any advice welcome!

Mix the 0/65 with 10/6 or 10/0 to soften. It's quite purpley on its own. I speak from experience... We tried it once on me after a bleach and I bleach washed it straight out!

Mix the 0/65 with 10/6 or 10/0 to soften. It's quite purpley on its own. I speak from experience... We tried it once on me after a bleach and I bleach washed it straight out!
Hi,

Please I need help on this, after bleaching, did your hair come out as pale yellow, cause I want to make a clients hair and she is a level 4, but she is wanting to go pink, so I was thinking of bleaching the hair out first, before using the koleston perfect special 0/65 and 10/0…. But I did a color cut test, after bleaching, it came out as pale yellow… do you think the pink will come out well, if I put it on the pale yellow?

Latest posts

Back