Wella lilac/silvery hair help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snmlondonhair

Reaction score
Hey geeks!
I have a client with around 90% white virgin hair. She wants a few highlights throughout her fringe of a pale lilac colour. Similar to the image I have attached -any sugguestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 34,936
Hey geeks!
I have a client with around 90% white virgin hair. She wants a few highlights throughout her fringe of a pale lilac colour. Similar to the image I have attached -any sugguestions?

Thanks in advance :)

9/60 illumina for 25 minutes xoxo

Would that get it as vibrant as the photo? I haven't yet used that colour in illumina, it doesn't look that vibrant? Xx

I used 9/60 on mine bleached white highlights i didnt get a purple tone at all x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ah really? The 9/60 looks like it has a slight lilac tone but not as much as I need, my client wants it to really show like the photo so don't want her to be disappointed. Think ill give wella a call tomorrow and see what they suggest :) xx

Thanks girls! I'd be Interested to see what the 9/60 comes out like so think ill do a strand test with that and see what I get :D will keep u posted xx

Thanks girls! I'd be Interested to see what the 9/60 comes out like so think ill do a strand test with that and see what I get :D will keep u posted xx

Let me know as id be intrested as like i said on mine it left no lilac tone xx

Let me know as id be intrested as like i said on mine it left no lilac tone xx

9/60 will give a slight lavender tone but will wash off after a short while. You would be better off using 20ml 10/16 with 1g 0/66 but with her having that ammount of grey I would do a strand test because if it's resistant it could just wash straight off

My hair is 12-0 and 12-1 hilift tint and i used 9/60 illumina and it was lilac but washed out after 2 washes

Thanks girls! Spoke to wella today and they suggested 30ml 10/16 to 2g of 0/66 depending on how lilac I wanted it.
Think ill give this a go :D will keep u all updated, I have her in Wednesday xx

Thanks girls! Spoke to wella today and they suggested 30ml 10/16 to 2g of 0/66 depending on how lilac I wanted it.

Why 10/16?

10/0 0/81 and 0/66 just made it now a silvery purple lilac x

I tried that found it to pinky so as you see my post i above tried that and got a really nice lilacy silver x

I tried that found it to pinky so as you see my post i above tried that and got a really nice lilacy silver x

More or less what I had said then.

More or less what I had said then.

Did you suggest that i forgot about that i went for blues suggestion first forgot about that lol its great anyway you play about with it to make diffrent shades of purple x

10/0 0/81 and 0/66 just made it now a silvery purple lilac x

what vol peroxide did you use with this? thanks

Latest posts

Back